Sunday, May 10, 2009

More Guest writers!! YAY! A round of applause for zac and erin :D.Oh and me cause I'm having A BLAST here! :>

I LOVE DANIEL AND ZACH AND DANIEL'S MOM!!!!!!
these people are just sooo amazing
but what am I supposed to say?
Oh I just hit daniel in the stomach!!!
no jk but that's okay
so but seriously, these people are awesome!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
only on Tuesdays <3

~Erin Lee Weiss

Okay, I don't wanna sound nerdy, but I'm sorry, I'm new at this. This kid *points at dan* is the coolest and best exchange student I've ever met, heck he's probably cooler than most americans! He LOVES Dr. Pepper, and he is okay at Pool, getting better tho. Yeah, that's pretty much it...

-Zac "the lunchbox" Fidler

Okay here we go AGAIN, since blogspot somehow managed to delete two of the paragraphs I had written already I need to put them down again! -.-" The Guest writers thing is fun, even though even I don't get what Erin's writing is supposed to mean this time :P but that's okay haha I really am gonna miss all this people ): AWWWW!

Anyways my week: It was pretty much the same old, school still is easy and boring, but hey we at least don't have any full week of school anymore :D Next week's friday there's a field day kinda thing, the week after that we get friday off for prom, after that there's memorial day and then the finals are there already :O That's pretty cool I guess, but on the other side it's only such a short time till I leave ): ): But I don't wanna bore you anymore w/ Stuff nobody even cares about so here we go:

The awesome weekend!

So the weekend :) here we go :D be prepared ;D

FRIDAY


GARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEE! ;D awesomeness ! alot of people, more or less, my age were there and we had alot of fun :) We really just hang out, and my pool skills are starting to devolve again, since Zac wasn't there this weekend and we don't play pool as much anymore in the week :O but that's okay :) we had TONS of fun and not only were there the usual people from around the neighborhood, no actually somebody from Andrean showed up! SURPRISE! :D My buddy Paul K (not Paul C...) and his friend Brian (not big brian :P) showed up :) Paul was kinda weird that night though, since he normally isn't even allowed to leave his house on the weekend, he was very excited to be able come :O But it was fun, we pretty much just sat around and talked oh and did the, now almoust traditionally, walk to CVS to get some AMP energy drinks xD

So not much to say really I mean it's just the usual awesome crazyness in the garage you know :P I'm so glad I got this host family it's so much fun!!!! :> Pic time now, ofc I took some random pictures again :D :


Erin was there ofc :D

Paul and Lauren! This pic actually turned out very nice :)

Katherine (she was at the garage some time ago) and me
Paul and Brian
Umm yeah lol Lauren's smile looks awesome and my expression is just screwed up, but that's okay :P

Besides these people also Ryan Wilson and his brother Cameron were there, no pics of them though Idk why :O

List of people there: Erin, Lauren, me, Katherine, Ryan, Cameron, Lou ofc, Paul K, Brian

Zac wasn't there btw, because he had to be at his dads again :O ):

Saturday:

Driving in the morning! Last drive! I practised some parallel parking and got an B- average overall :) That's all I needed, now I can do my drive test at the driving school :)


Anyways what we did after driving lesson was: CHICAGO!!!! SIGHTSEEING!!! It was really alot of fun! :) Me and Sandy were the only ones that went though, don't ask why long story :P We took the train from Gary metro station (yeah not a good place to be at at night I can assure you of that :P) and walked all over Chicago from there :) We started at the Millenium park (somewhat comparable to the Central park in NY); continued w/ the center of culture and art; went to a 13 floors department store; looked at the lake/river; went up to the Sears Tower; Had some chicago thick crust pizza and looked at the big fountain (I forgot the name, dang! ;P) as well as many other things :) We then took the train back to Gary, which we reached at about 9 PM. I had a very very good time and especially the sears tower (okay soon willis tower :P), the biggest building in the USA, was amazing and offered an amazing view, even though they had closed the highest floor and you could just go up to the 99th floor :D

Pictures:

In millenium Park, a pretty big screen :D
you can do some SERIOUS shopping there :D
Sears tower...
...from the ground...

...and the view from the top :>

But even though, I walked around chicago all day and my feet were dying the night was hardly over yet when we got home the Garage was waiting of course :D that day it was pretty much the same people as on Friday, w/out the two people from Andrean ofc :P We pretty much just did the talking thing again, and of course, not to be forgotten if it's american teenagers, we were all txting like crazy :P I even managed to text from Erin's phone OMG! :P She's got some weird word recognizing on her phone, which makes it kinda complicated to text, but now I know how to :D Oh and 3 people from Merrillville High showed up, that Cameron (Ryan Wilson's brother) knew, a girl called Pauline a guy called Jose and another guy whose name i forgot :P sry ;D but they only stayed for about an hour before they had to leave, so no Pics either :D they said though they will come back next weekend :D

One funny story really quick :D : Lauren recorded me saying: "WHAT'S UP?!" (I got a very enthusiastic way of saying it and I do it like every 20 minutes when nobody's talking, even if the answer always is "not much" "Nothing" or "Idk" :P ) and put it on her phone as the ringtone for new txts ! I feel special haha my voice surely will be a famous ringtone all over the US very soon ;P

Ryan, Idk why the picture isn't very sharp...

Lauren!
Umm, we somehow managed to take a picture in the exact same instant haha (Erin's glasses are fake ofc :P)
Me and Cameron Wilson

So, for an overview a list of the people there Saturday: Erin, Lauren, me, Katherine, Ryan, Cameron, Lou ofc, Pauline, Jose and the other guy :D

SUNDAY:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM IN GERMANY! SANDY! AND EVERY OTHER MOM!!! :D The first day I was able to sleep in, for like 2 weeks, I always had driving/driver's ed classroom lessons...

Today was kinda boring but anyways, here's what I did all day in short telegraph style:

Hang out w/ Erin- Txt/chill - Sit in the garage - eat dinner - Hang out in the garage w/ Erin and Zac, who got back from his dads - write my blog - go to bed :D

That's all people I'm gonna go 2 sleep now, I hope you had as much fun reading this as I'm having overhere, I doubt it though, it's very hard to have that much fun ;P


The End w/ a picture of the bean and me ! :)

No comments: