Sunday, April 5, 2009

Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat! What's that?! Drivers Ed + Push-up basketball as well as the garage =)

Huh, what? Who?! Joseph?! Who's that?! Dreamcoat?! O.o, if that's your thoughts right now, it's okay I'll tell you later what that is =)

Another week, more school to talk about :P Nothing changing really, everything's great I'm having fun, more or less, and I'm doing all of my work :D Nothing interesting really interesting happened this week either, we just picked up a millipede in Music class the one day and named it Abdul Jolie :D It's like a class pet now :D Just kidding of course, we set it free after that day :D But enough of the school, it's only three more school days till spring break anyways, YAY!


THE WEEKEND

Friday:
Now you know what Joseph and the amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is, a musical about the bible story about Joseph being sold into slavery by his brothers, rising to power there and then helping them in a famine... :) And why did I put it in the title?! AHS performed it on the weekend and I went to see it =) It was really, really, really an awesome performance and they were singing amazingly good, I almoust can't tell the difference between the professionals singing the songs on the youtube and them :D They also played all the music themselves, which was very good too :) Erin and her friend Robin wanted to go too, so we all went together :) I also met Dae Sang and some other people from my school (no point in telling you the names I didn't take my camera :D)there, so I really had fun =) And they were truly amazing ! :) After that we all headed off to the garage, together with Dae Sang, who decided to stay at my place for the night :D We had fun in the garage with also some "older" people being there, Little Lou and friends, as well as two guys from AHS Ryan and his brother Cameron (I don't really know them, only by sight, Jun Hi (he was there too ): ;)) kinda brought them over) :D I even managed to beat a friend of Little Lou in Pool who himself had beaten a proffesional pool player some time ago :) YAY! :D But I was kinda tired that night, so I went to bed rather early, also because I had to get up rather early on:

Saturday:

Yep Drivers Ed was waiting again that morning, and since I bike there I had to get up at 9:15 to make it in time :/ After that I watched the recorded (I didn't want to stay up till 3 in the morning) F1 Qualifying (Kimi Raikkönen didn't do too good ):), since Dae Sang was still asleep, before we went and played some "push-up Basketball" with Dae and Jun Hi :D You try to do free throws and hoever misses does 5 push-ups (10 if it's an airball) and when you hit the others do 7... I actually was the best of the three, even if I'm not really an amazing basketball player, but I guess Koreans just are bad ;P Just kidding :D Also we did another little game where the Loser (Jun Hi :D) had to do 30 push-ups and run a certain distance, but Jun Hi ran away after he lost so he didn't have to do the push-ups O.o So me and Dae Sang just did them instead =) After that it was time for Dae Sang to leave, since Family company was coming over: Lou's sister and her husband had dinner (Lou's amazing tacos =)) with us. The garage then wasn't really empty but not very full either :/

Erin and Janay, the picture was taken after Erin had shown some of her acrobatic "skills" , and Janay was trying to help her up ;D

Only Zac (YAY not at his dads this weekend :D), his friend Devan, Erin. Janay (Bus... and on the pictures) , Ryan (the guy from AHS, he's kinda friends with me too now I guess :D) and Big Bryan were there...
Zac :D and half of me :D

I played pool that night and just kinda hang out, it doesn't seem like fun but it was xD

Well... Janay and Lou :D
Everybody who was there that night, besides Big Bryan and Ryan who had already left...

That's pretty much all that happened on Saturday, so here comes

Sunday

Sunday was really yucky weather (chilly and rain :/), so I couldn't go on a bike ride together with Ryan, what we wanted to do... The day just kinda drifted along, I got up at 12:20 (I even was the first one after Sandy :O), watched the recorded F1 race (called off because of rain with 25 rounds to go (first time since 1991) -.-) and played Pool with Zac =)

THAT'S IT! NO MORE! Good Night! ;D

P.S: Oh, what I forgot to tell you, since I'm addicted to txting now like everybody else ( just kidding, but some kids do like 8000 (!) Txts a month with no problem :O), I just typed in unlimited Txting (EVERYBODY (seriously!) has that over here!) in German into google today, but German Cell Contracts/Prepaid cards just don't have that at any affordable price, at least not if your txting over your phone, you can get flatrates to txt over the internet (O.o)... The cheapest flatrate was like 50 euros a month and the cheapest price per text 9 cts (I pay 5 overhere and i have the cheapest cell possible with a prepaid card!) THAT'S riddiculous ;P Well no more txting for me in Germany then I guess ;/

No comments: