Saturday, December 20, 2008

Host Family !!!

After more or less (for me less for my parents more ;)) nervous waiting for the letter telling me about the family I'll stay with, today was "the" day. I now know the name and adress of my host family and got some information about them:

  • They are a hispanic couple with 5 kids (I didn't like that at first, but...), who are grown up. (that made it ok, since probably not all of them live at home anymore.)
  • I won't be the only exchange student there, a brazilian student will be leaving from them soon after I come and a chinese one will be coming and'll stay there the whole time I'm there.
That's about the only Information I got, but at least I now know I'll have a place to stay at in America ;). I think it'll be a great experience living in a hispanic family and with a chinese guest "sibling".

Maybe I'll even learn some Chinese or Spanish...


The End of a rather short entry (the next one'll be longer, I promise ;))

No comments: