Wednesday, December 17, 2008

~17 Days left!

Since I today gave out the web adress to some more people, I decided it would be a good Idea to write something more up to date, so here it is.

I'm experiencing my last two days of school in Germany and everybody is wishing me good luck already, so I myself kinda am starting to realise that it's just a bit more than two weeks until I leave for my big "adventure". I did get my confirmation of the american school last week so Travelworks currently is trying to book my flight (which will be on the 4th or 5th of January) and is looking for a host family which will take me for the 6 months.

I'll probably start getting my stuff together after christmas so then the first pictures of my suitcase/s (I'm allowed to take 2 x 23 kg, which is quite much in my opinion) will followl, so you all can see how much I'm taking.

For all of you that don't know the actual dates I'll be in the US: I'll be there from the 4th or 5th January on (depending on the flight the agency gets) 'til the 28th of June (school end at about the 10th and I'll be staying at my grandparents house from the 14th on, just having some vacation, after the 6 months of hard work ;))

Before finishing the post, for any of you that want to know something about the school I'll be attending, this is the link to its homepage. Below you can see an aerial view of the school:


I again hope I didn't bore you too much and maybe you even enjoyed reading my post a bit ...

No comments: