Sunday, February 22, 2009

Uniform Violations, Embarrassing moments and a (rather) quiet weekend!

The first time I don't want to write this blog, cause there's not much to talk about, really, it just kinda happened to be a rather quiet weekend (ok, compared to weekends of other people it's still quite exciting), but hey you're expecting to read something tomorrow, so I'll fullfill my duty ;P

Again the beginning will consist of another school week, and this time even some funny stuff :) I'll start off with telling you again, I'm doing very good in all classes, even in Physics I'm getting better, I just checked the grade for my last quiz and it's a A *cheer*, for all those who are asking themselves, how did he check his grades on Sunday?!? Since Andrean is a privileged (;D) private school we have a thing called "Edline", where we can check our grades, homework and other news about our school in the internet, it's actually pretty cool, since you don't really need to remember homework anymore ;D (well, some teachers just don't use it (My latin teacher (too old ;P) and my physics teacher (doesn't want to :D) , but still it's pretty cool.) . So what funny things happened this week?!

Well to start in the order of my headline, the Uniform violation :D As I told you last week I bought new shoes, which I wore to school on Tuesday/Wednesday. I didn't think it was any problem, because 90 % of the people are wearing shoes other than the allowed dress shoes, but apparently it was for me :D On Wednesday Mr. Torres saw me with the shoes at lunch and I got a "Uniform Violation note" on Thursday :D I don't know why he picked me and not the other 123949 kids around me wearing the wrong shoes, but ok ;). It isn't anything bad though, I just wasn't allowed to participate in the "Dress down day" on friday, I had to wear uniform when the other students were wearing Andrean wear (Andrean related shirts/sweaters...).

The next more or less funny thing ( not really for me :/ ;D) was that I somehow (I really don't know how :D) managed to fall off my chair in music class. I was just sitting there right, not even tipping the chair or something, when I suddenly found myself on the floor again ;D But, hey if had to pick a class to fall off my chair it would certainly be music, there are just 8 people and I like them all, so it wasn't that embarrassing, just gave them a good laugh ;D


Now the rather quiet weekend: Again of course I spent the 2 evenings in the garage, with Friday being very, very quiet, only Zac, me, Sol, Andre (he was in the blog sometime before ;D) and Bryan (a very good friend of Lous, I think I mentioned him sometime before) and of course Lou (he's always there, so I don't mention him most of the time ;D) being there. I played some more pool, but at the moment I seem to be getting worse ;D. I headed to bed at about 2:30 since there wasn't really anything happening :D.

On Saturday I was woken by Zac texting, and then calling me at about 10:30 in the morning :O He asked me if I wanted to go to Best buy to buy a PC-game so we could play together later that day. That's pretty much what I then did the whole day, played PC-games with Zac/Jun Hi at their house, it was fun though, Jun Hi tought me some Starcraft, the most popular game in South Korea which is as popular as soccer in Germany, it even has its own tv channels :O


The garage was filled a little it more though that night, since I had invited Lauren, Erin (she brought a friend, Robin), Rachel (she didn't show up though, cause she was at her dads) and Andre again. Jun Hi, Zac, Sol, Jeff (the friend of Lou where I play the drums) and me of course where also there and later two friends of Lou (I'm sorry I don't remember the names ^^) showed up.

Erin, Lauren and Me


The people in my age all left pretty early (Lauren at 11, Zac + Jun Hi soon after that, Erin and Robin at 12 ) and since I was woken up that early that day I decided to go to bed pretty soon at abou 1, with only Andre being left, who was enjoying playing pool with Sol.


Me and Robin, in the back Jun Hi

The End of a rather short blog entry, next week I'll participate at a Poker game at Zac's house, with 25 $ buy in and about 15-16 people showing up it's gonna be alot of money to win and I'm really looking forward to it :D (If I win (which i don't think, Bill (Zacs stepdad) beat me twice in heads up after the party last week (starting with 6 people)), I'll buy the Dr. pepper bike Sandy found on the Internet and ship it to Germany :D).

A random picture of the drumset I'm practising on, it's very good actually nice cymbals, very good sounding toms, just the snare drum is kinda bad, but I'm probably spoiled from mine at home ;D

P.S: Today another exchange student arrived at our street, living at Jeffs (the one with the drums, remember ;D?!) , from Finnland, his name's Art (well actually it's something unpronouncable, but he goes by Art ;D) and he seems pretty cool (ahaha joke there ;P You got it?! (from Finnland, it's cold there---> cool xD)), he transfered from another host family, because it was living in a rather bad neighborhood, one time he was being chased by a gang with a gun :O

No comments: